Apr 17, 2015

Updates

It has been so long since last time my blog was updated.

Busy is always a good excuse.

There are multiple things going on lately.

One thing is: I have the following designs have been published in magazines after last time I updated my blog.

Gingham Scarf
 Interweave Knits, Gifts 2014











Another thing: 2015, my online knitting weekly show <A new vision of knitting> (in Chinese mandarin ) has been launched in 3 Chinese websites and Youtube. There are eight episodes out there so far.
Here is my Youtube link. Please subscribe and see the updates of new episodes.

Third thing: I am working with a Chinese company called Knitlife and manage an online education website huibianzhi which is under Knitlife since Aug 2014.
Every thing going really well but REALLY BUSY. 
Hope I will be able to update my blog more often.

PTW: Now I set up a new fb page "Moon's designs"for my design work. Where you can found my most publications and links of all episodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment