May 8, 2014

TNNA 2014 Indianapolis Trade Show

What a great experience for me to join the TNNA and attend the 2014 trade show in Indianapolis. Thank you my dear friend Michele!




That was great 2 days to meet people who are experts on all kinds of fields, got to touch all the yarns, tools and beautiful garments. I was in heaven.










I also got a great big surprise. My design Sun dance dress was showing on the T- stage. I hadn't know that and hadn't read the program until I saw she was coming out with my dress. "THAT IS MINE!" Yes! that was the words I yelled after I saw it. I didn't prepare for that. Look how bad the picture I took. :( I hope I can get some better pics from somewhere else.

Here are some other beautiful designs. The pics that I took are all better than my own design.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page. custom exhibits Exponents is one of North Americamost highly respected custom-modular designers and manufacturers of Exhibits,Retail, Display and Point of Sale solutions.

    ReplyDelete