Oct 30, 2018

Long time no see

I am so bad at managing my social media. There are also so many things (I think) to manage, FB, Ins, blog, QQ posts, WeChat posts, .................. etc. After I had my 2 boys since 2016. It gave me a perfect excuse being lazy.
In a few months the boys will be 3 and I haven't written a single post yet.
OK ok, I have some time now for designing and posting. I will try to keep it up.
Lately I got my Morehead Pullover published in Knitscene Winter 2018
Here are some pictures

The Cover of the Magazine

Morehead Pullover



There are a few tips for making it.
1. Fashion suggestion: Leave more ease than the sweaters you normally make because this slipped Garter stitch makes a little thicker fabric than the regular Garter stitch. It is very warm but if it fits too tight, it might looks a little swollen.
2. Please don't panic if you noticed that the front and the back are not the same width. I designed it that way. The front is about 4" narrower than the back. Just follow the pattern. You were not wrong.
3. This pullover works much easier than it looks. 2 rows before doing the dec, the first sl st of CC needs to give an extra tug to avoid loose st. The last st of CC needs to work looser to avoid tight st.

No comments:

Post a Comment